A REJUVENATING Culinary Experience
at the Water’s Edge
Our menu celebrates the bounty of the sea, taking the freshest fish possible and treating it to the creative preparation of our skilled culinary team. Traditional favorites are given just that hint of something new and special while still retaining the authentic flavor of the fish itself. Quality meat here is also a priority – our prime cuts are 100% hormone-free. Whenever possible, Seaglass serves produce from our own farm in nearby Newburyport, Ferry Landing Farm. Seaglass offers an array of accompaniments to complement your meal, a variety of decadent desserts, as well as a top-notch wine list and selection of specialty cocktails.
Local favorites? Tried and true, and enormously popular Seaglass selections include:
- Jumbo Maryland Lump Crab Cake (pan-seared, not fried with 90% crabmeat and a touch of panko bread crumbs)
- Seasonally-inspired Prince Edward Island Mussels
- Rich and creamy New England Clam Chowder
- Haddock Oscar
- Filet Mignon
- Brunch (standard menu), NEW! Seasonal Brunch
- Raw Bar
- Wine (subject to change)
- Take Out (subject to change)
Come to the Beach and Discover Seaglass.